9 Benefits of Medigap Plan F
Medigap Plan F is one of the most popular plans available because it covers many of the gaps associated with Medicare.
Often times people refer to this Medigap plan as Medicare Part F, but there is actually no such thing as Medicare Part F. Original Medicare includes Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B, and Medicare Part D. Plans only refer to Medigap insurance which supplements Medicare. With that clarification out of the way, let’s go over the benefits you receive when purchasing a Medigap Plan F.
1. Part A hospital coinsurance- Plan F will cover costs up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are exhausted. With Original Medicare you pay $512 a day for each day after 90 days of hospitalization so as you can see, this benefit makes a big difference if you become ill.
2. Medicare Part B deductible
3. Part A hospice care co-insurance or co-payment
4. Skilled Nursing Care
5. Medicare Part A deductible
6. Part B co-payment or co-insurance coverage
7. Medicare Part B excess charges
8. Foreign travel emergency coverage
9. Medicare preventive care Part B co-insurance
To get more information about Medicare Supplement Insurance plans, talk to one of our Medigap plan representatives today or get a free quote today.