Philadelphia American Life Insurance Medigap
Information provided by our Medicare Supplement Representatives
Philadelphia American, part of New Era, has been a provider of Medicare Supplement Insurance plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, Senior Vision, Senior Hearing, and Senior Dental plans.
To find out more information about Philadelphia American Medigap plans, contact a Philadelphia American Medicare Supplement representative today or use our quote form below.
A brief history on Philadelphia American
Philadelphia American Life Insurance is a sub company of New Era and has sole financial responsibility for the products that they issue. Philadelphia American Life Insurance provides products and services to help you with your specific needs, we offer several standardized Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans. All Medicare Supplement plans allow you the freedom to choose your own doctor and all plans cover the following charges:
- Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) Coinsurance
- Medicare Part B (medical insurance) Coinsurance or Copayment
Depending on the plan you choose, benefits may also be available for the following charges:
- Medicare Part A Deductible
- Medicare Part B Deductible
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Additional Days not covered by Medicare
- Preventive Care not covered by Medicare
- Health Care received while traveling outside the U.S.
Superior services provided by Philadelphia American
- Medicare Supplement Products
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Senior Vision, Senior Hearing, and Senior Dental Plans
Why Philadelphia American ?
Philadelphia American has experience in helping Seniors, like you, with providing quality Medigap coverage and has a reputation for excellent service. MedicareMall.com can help you determine if a Philadelphia American Medigap policy is right for you.
If you would like more information on Medigap policies by Philadelphia American , contact a Philadelphia American Medicare Supplement representative today or use our quote form below.