Anthem Medicare Supplement Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans
Anthem, a leading provider of senior health insurance, senior dental insurance, and senior vision insurance plans, serves residents of Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, most of Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio, Virginia (excluding suburbs of Washington, D.C.), and Wisconsin.
One of the most trusted names in the health insurance industry, Anthem offers a wide variety of Medigap plans, Medicare Advantage plans, and Medicare Part D (prescription drug) plans. MedicareMall is pleased to partner with Anthem in making this fine company’s plans available to our clients.
Anthem Medicare supplemental plans include:
- Medigap Plan A, which provides the most basic level of benefits of any Medicare supplement insurance plan on the market;
- Medigap Plan B, offering the basic services standardized by Medicare along with a few other benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Supplement Plan A;
- Medigap Plan C, which offers more comprehensive protection than Plan A or Plan B;
- Medigap Plan D, a highly affordable option designed to cover most of the high-risk gaps in Original Medicare;
- Medigap Plan F, widely considered the benchmark for Medicare supplement insurance plans, as it is designed to cover all the high-risk gaps left by Original Medicare; and
- Medigap Plans K and L, each of which provides coverage for a wide variety of services and may be a good choice if you prefer lower premiums, anticipate low medical expenses, and are willing to share in the cost of your health care throughout the year.
Anthem is particularly noted for its selection of Anthem Medicare Advantage plans. Anthem Advantage plans include Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS), Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans including the popular Blue Medicare Access.
Dental and vision care costs can be exorbitant without specialized coverage in these vital areas. Anthem offers a variety of dental and vision plans sure to suit your needs and budget. The Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield website at www.anthem.com makes it easy to search for senior health plans available in your area. You can even get a quote in seconds! For further information, click here.
Anthem is known for providing the very best in coverage and service to seniors. If you would like more information about Anthem Medigap and Medicare Advantage options, contact an Anthem Blue Cross Supplemental Insurance representative today or use our quote form below.