Information Provided by a Medigap Representative
Humana, one of the top health insurance companies in the nation, has been providing first-rate coverage to Americans of all ages for over 50 years. MedicareMall is pleased to offer a variety of Humana senior health plans to our clients across the USA.
Humana offers a wide variety of senior health plans including:
Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medigap Plan A – Federal law requires each insurance company selling Medicare supplement insurance plans to offer Plan A in their selection of plans. Although Plan A is readily available, however, it provides the lowest level of benefits of any Medicare supplemental insurance plan on the market.
- Medigap Plan B – Plan B offers the basic services standardized by Medicare along with a few other benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Supplement Plan A.
- Medigap Plan C – Plan C offers the basic services standardized by Medicare along with a few other benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Supplement Plan A or Medicare Supplement Plan B. Because Plan C offers more comprehensive protection, its premiums are normally higher than those of Plan A or Plan B.
- Medigap Plan F – Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan F, widely considered the benchmark for Medicare supplement insurance plans, is designed to cover all the high-risk gaps left by Original Medicare. As well as providing coverage for the Medicare Part A (hospital) and Medicare Part B (medical) deductibles, Plan F covers any Medicare Part B (medical) excess costs you’d otherwise be responsible for paying out of pocket.
- Medigap Plans K and L – Each of these plans provides coverage for a wide variety of services and may be a good choice if you prefer lower premiums, anticipate low medical expenses, and are willing to share in the cost of health care throughout the year.
- Medicare Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) Plans Private Fee-for-Service Plans generally allow you to visit any doctor or hospital Original Medicare would allow you to visit, as long as the doctor or hospital agrees to treat you.
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plans HMO plans normally require referrals from primary care physicians and treatment by specialists and hospitals within the plan’s network.
- Medicare Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans PPO plans allow you to use doctors, hospitals, and providers outside the plan’s network at additional cost.
- Medicare Special Needs Plans (SNPs) SNPs provide focused, specialized health for specific groups of people including beneficiaries of both Medicare and Medicaid, those in nursing homes, and those with certain chronic conditions.
Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs)
Humana’s main stand-alone prescription drug plan options allow you to add drug coverage to your basic Medicare coverage. Among Humana’s popular prescription drug plans are the HumanaWalmart-Preferred Rx Plan, with a $15.10 monthly premium and co-pays normally set at $1 or less; Humana Enhanced, with affordable premiums, no deductible, and a national network of over 60,000 pharmacies; and Humana Complete, which provides top-of-the-line coverage with no deductible.
Although Medicare supplement insurance plans provide excellent benefits to cover most of your health care needs, you need to go a step further to ensure quality coverage in matters relating to your dental, vision, and hearing health. Humana offers a variety of dental, vision, and hearing plans designed to save you money to and provide excellent coverage in these vital areas of your health.
Humana’s website at www.humana.com/medicare makes it easy to search for Humana Medicare and Humana Medigap plans available in your area. Simply enter your zip code and click “Find a Humana Medicare Plan,” and you’re on your way.
If you have any further questions about Humana senior health insurance or anything else connected with senior health plans, MedicareMall is here to serve you. MedicareMall has been in the Medicare supplement insurance business for over 20 years, earning a reputation for excellence while addressing the unique needs of each of our clients. Whatever your needs and budget, MedicareMall will find a Medigap plan that’s right for you. Don’t fall through the gaps in Medicare coverage. Contact us now and we’ll make sure you’ve got the coverage you need at a price you can afford.