USAA Life Insurance Company Medigap
Information provided by our Medicare Supplement Representatives
Since 1922, USAA has been providing groups, individuals, families, small businesses and associations major medical health insurance needs at an affordable price.
To find out more information about USAA Medigap plans, contact a USAA Medicare Supplement representative today or use our quote form below.
A brief history on USAA
USAA’s illustrious history began in 1922 when 25 Army officers met in San Antonio to insure each other’s vehicles. What began with 25 individuals has boomed into a 7.7 million member organization. Founded upon service, loyalty, honesty, and integrity, USAA dedicates itself to the short and long term security of it’s members. Due to this, their goal is to become the leading provider for the military community.
Superior services provided by USAA
USAA is one of two property and casualty companies in the U.S. with the highest ratings from A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s, and Moody’s Investors Service.
Currently, USAA Membership is open to anyone in the following categories:
• Active, retired and honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the United States military.
• Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Such as Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS).
• Adult children of USAA members who have or had either a USAA auto or property insurance policy.
• Widows, widowers and former spouses of USAA members who may have or had a USAA auto or property insurance policy.
• For certain services, such as investments, life insurance, and banking: The public.
If you fall under one of the above categories, USAA may be the right Medigap coverage provider for you. MedicareMall.com can help you determine if a USAA Medigap policy is right for you.
If you would like more information on Medigap policies by USAA, contact a USAA Medicare Supplement representative today or use our quote form below.