Mutual of Omaha Medigap
Information provided by our Medicare Supplement Representatives
Since 1909, Mutual of Omaha has been a provider of Medicare Supplement Insurance plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, Senior Vision, Senior Hearing, and Senior Dental plans.
To find out more information about Mutual of Omaha Medigap plans, contact a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement representative today or use our quote form below.
A brief history on Mutual of Omaha
Since being founded in 1909 Mutual of Omaha has become a Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans industry leader. Whether you own a policy with Mutual of Omaha or one of its affiliate companies such as United of Omaha or United World, you benefit from the reputation of Mutual of Omaha.
- 1909 (March 5) – Mutual Benefit Health and Accident Association filed articles of incorporation with the Nebraska Insurance Department
- 1920 – Premium income exceeded $1 million for the year
- 1924 – Mutual of Omaha ranked 8th in comparison to other insurance companies
- 1926 – The subsidiary, United Benefit Life Insurance Company, was founded
- 1941 – The company founded its Group Insurance department
- 1962 – Mutual Benefit Health & Accident Association changed its name to Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- 1963 – Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom aired on network television for the first time. The original show ran until 1988
- 1981 – United Benefit Life Insurance Company became United of Omaha
- 2001 – The company revitalized its brand and began sponsoring USA Swimming
- 2002 – A new Wild Kingdom series premiered on Animal Planet
- 2006 – Continuum Worldwide (formerly OISC) was created
- 2007 – Omaha Financial Holdings, Inc. was created as the parent company of Mutual of Omaha’s banking initiatives
- 2009 – Mutual of Omaha celebrates 100 years
Mutual of Omaha has multiple subsidiaries including:
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- Founded in 1926, this company provides life insurance, pension and annuity products for groups and individuals.
- United World Life Insurance Company
- Through direct marketing and independent agent networks, this company has offered health and accident coverage and specialty life plans since 1983.
- Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc.
- Mutual funds are offered to individuals through the company”s agents and Retirement Plans brokers.
- Continuum Worldwide
- Continuum Worldwide was started in 2006 and specializes in operational risk management consulting. Continuum’s services include enterprise security solutions, investigative and compliance solutions, business partner assurance, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure solutions.
- Omaha Financial Holdings, Inc.
- Omaha Financial Holdings, Inc. (OFHI) is a holding company for Mutual of Omaha’s banking operations. The subsidiary’s CEO is Jeff Schmid. Since its formation, OFHI has acquired the following banks as Mutual of Omaha Bank: Nebraska State Bank in Omaha, Nebraska; Security Federal Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska; Peak National Bank in Golden, Colorado; First Heritage Bank in Newport Beach, CA; First National Bank of Arizona (also operating as First National Bank of Nevada) in Scottsdale, Arizona; and Marco Community Bank in Marco Island, FL.
- East Campus Realty, LLC
- East Campus Realty, LLC was established to develop Midtown Crossing at Turner Park, which is directly to the east of Mutual of Omaha’s headquarters.
Superior services provided by Mutual of Omaha
- Medicare Supplement Products
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Senior Vision, Senior Hearing, and Senior Dental Plans
Why Mutual of Omaha?
Mutual of Omaha has experience in helping Seniors, like you, with providing quality Medigap coverage and has a reputation for excellent service. MedicareMall.com can help you determine if a Mutual of Omaha Medigap policy is right for you.
If you would like more information on Medigap policies by Mutual of Omaha, contact a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement representative today or use our quote form below.